Home remedies for sound sleep at night
There was a time when our ancestors’ greatest concern was having sex. Basically, Human has a large appetite for what they don’t get often. At the present time, this is sleep. Therefore,Sleep is our new sex.
When I was just 15, I first realized that my sleeping system is not going well. It made me tired throughout the day, affected my concentration while studying, and also increased fatigue. As a result of it I got coal-black dark circle, pimple and what not. So, all I need is some disturbed sleep remedies. I googled my problem many a time-“Top 10 natural home remedies for sound sleep at night”, “sleep deprivation treatment“ . There was tons of magic remedies everywhere-“Keep your one leg in the air while sleeping makes you fall asleep within 10 Sc”, “Eat cow dunk every morning to get asleep fast” and all. Important to realize is that ninety nine percent of these remedies have no scientific values.
Teenagers who spend whole night watching TV series, playing video games or even chatting with buddies and wake up at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, also claim to be an insomniac. The tragedy is the adults also don’t have any clear idea about their problem. If it’s serious then you should go for a doctor asap. However, if you think an extra care can help you to overcome your problem, then you’re at the right place. So here, I make “Top 10 natural home remedies for sound sleep at night”.
Home remedies for sound sleep begins at home
Home remedies for sound sleep begins at home. A place where you can comfort yourself the most is home. A room is a reflection of the person himself. However, in case of sleeping, you can’t make yourself comfortable in your room. So, all you need is a calm, relaxing sleeping environment for uninterrupted sleep. In my list, sleeping environment is one of the key factors of disturbed sleep remedies.
At first, switch off digital clocks and other electronic devices, such as cell phones and laptops. The excessive numbers of electronic devices also increase the temperature of the room unnaturally. As a result, your room will become more uncomfortable to live by. According to the researchers, 16-20 Celsius of temperature of the room is ideal sleep. Make your room comfortable for you. Make changes accordingly. It is one of the home remedies for sound sleep.
Foods-one of the natural home remedies for sound sleep
In this fast growing generation, the greatest challenge is to be healthy and hygienic. In most of the cases people go for different medications or apply many remedies. However, they overlook the most simple and effective remedy to lead a healthy life-The Food Habit. As a result, an unhealthy food habit causes different physical and psychological problems like-Obesity, Hair loss, Weak bones, Fatigue, different liver and kidney problems and INSOMNIA also. You should try these home remedies for sound sleep-
- You should intake 6 take simple carbs, more proteins and fibers and less fat.
- Go for smaller meals rather than 3 big meals. Eat at least one fruit.
- Intake light food in dinner.
- Do intake sea foods and fishes more for omega oils.
- Go for nuts as it supplies essential fats in the body.
- Take heavy breakfasts like oats, cereals, toasted omelettes etc.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
If you want to sleep well at night; you’ve to reduce your stress as soon as possible. Your stress is the main culprit behind your sleepless nights and exhausted day time. Followings are the home remedies for sound sleep by reducing stress.
- Avoid Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine or at least reduce its consumption level.
- Indulge in Physical Activity. Exercise a lot. Having sex also can help you to sleep well.
- Don’t go for magic remedies. Instead, try different relaxation techniques that work for you. Do simple yoga steps.
- Talk to Someone who understand your problems.
According to Researchers, Exercise boosts sleep duration, and also combats sleep deprivation problems effectively. Exercises like Cardiovascular exercises and different strength exercises do their job very well. I’m not asking you for pumping your body for 3-4 hrs or go to gym twice or thrice a day. However, 30 minutes of light Cardiovascular exercises and strength exercises will give you the best results. It’s the best home remedies for sound sleep you can try. Read, “Top 10 Exercises for Better Quality Sleep at Night“.
- Cardiovascular Exercises– Go for cycling, Jogging, Biking, Running, Swimming and aerobics which increase your heart rate up, will give you best of results. At least go for walk at the nearest garden for 30 minutes a day.
- Strength Exercises– Building muscle has been shown to improve the quality of sleep, and it can also help you fall asleep faster and wake up less frequently throughout the night. So try doing exercises like shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep dips, squats, lunges, calf raises, sit-ups, and push-ups that will make you stronger.
Yoga is the oldest method of self improvement, invented by the ancient Indian monks over the ages. Yoga also improves blood circulation, reduces blood pressure and also other other abdominal problems. It makes your body stress free, calm and composed. Do yoga for 30 minutes a day to get your sleep schedule in shape.
Read our “Top 5 Best Yoga Poses in Bed for Better Sleep“.
Without a planning no work can be done properly. You need a proper schedule for sleep like any other important activities such as meetings, exams, dates etc. Here, I give you some tips to get your Sleeping schedule on track. It’s the one of most wittiest home remedies for sound sleep.
- Track your sleep. Follow a sleeping dairy. Write down the total period of time in a day, you spent in Sleeping.
- Fixed a time of your Sleeping. Go to bed at least 30 minutes before that time. Set an alarm clock and try to wake up at time.
- If someday you don’t get asleep over the night; don’t go to sleep in the morning. As a result, the very next day you will automatically fall asleep at scheduled time.
Drink Milk- One of the best Home remedies for sound sleep
Drinking milk is the simplest remedy of my Top 10 natural home remedies for sound sleep. Drink a glass of warm milk can boost your sleep. Also you can add some honey with it to get better results.
Many people cut tea off their beverages for better sleep. However, according to the researches, choosing your tea wisely can reduce your sleep deprivation problem. You should try herbal teas for better sleep. It’s one of the best home remedies for sound sleep.
You’re No Doctor
Must be remembered that Inappropriate medications like drugs and anti depressants affect your sleep cycle hugely. Try to reduce your stress naturally. Don’t go for any medication without consulting a doctor. Rather go for a professional sleep deprivation treatment if needed.
Do Experiments by yourself
Let it be clear that if some home remedies for sound sleep were benefited for others, doesn’t mean it’ll work out you. It’s your problem and you’ve to combat it as soon as possible. So, try different methods that comfort yourself or make you fall asleep. Also make your ‘Top 10 natural home remedies for sound sleep list’. Be healthy. Be motivated. World is a beautiful place to live by. I hope you’re on a date tonight with your crush-in a beautiful dream!!! 😛
I hope this “Top 10 natural home remedies for sound sleep at night” will help you to overcome your sleeping deprivation problems soon. Write us your feedback on this home remedies for sound sleep. Thanks for reading.